Looking for a rewarding and challenging role as a Teaching Assistant? We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and passionate individual to work as a teaching assistant to support a pupil with Autism in their learning journey.
Our client is a primary school in need of a teaching assistant to work with a pupil with Autism who displays challenging behavior and has difficulty engaging with learning. As a teaching assistant, you will work closely with the pupil to support their learning and development.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for working with children and a genuine desire to make a difference in the lives of pupils with additional needs. Experience working with children with Autism or similar conditions is highly desirable, but training will be provided for the right candidate.
As a Teaching Assistant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the pupil to support their learning and development.
- Building positive relationships with the pupil and helping to promote their emotional wellbeing.
- Supporting the classroom teacher in delivering lessons that are tailored to the pupil's needs and abilities.
- Managing challenging behavior and promoting positive behavior management strategies.
- Communicating effectively with parents and carers, as well as other professionals involved in the pupil's care.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- A relevant qualification in Teaching Assistance or equivalent experience working in a similar role.
- A passion for working with children and a desire to make a positive difference.
- Experience working with children with Autism or similar conditions is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships with pupils, parents, and carers.
- Patience, resilience, and a calm and positive attitude.
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Training and professional development opportunities
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of pupils with additional needs.
If you are a compassionate and dedicated individual who is committed to supporting pupils with additional needs, we would love to hear from you. Please apply today to become a Teaching Assistant in this exciting role.
Send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 674 0138 to find out more.
We look forward to hearing from you!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.