Year 6 Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Year 6 Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Darwen?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a hardworking and organised Year 6 Teaching Assistant for a very popular school in Darwen. The role is for a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to start ASAP until July 2021, with the potential to extend.
This 2-form entry Primary School prides itself on the exceptional behaviour of the students. This Primary School is passionate about being an inclusive school. They provide a safe, happy and well-disciplined learning environment and have a supportive SLT.
This "Outstanding "Primary school caters for approx. 420 pupils across ages 4-11, the school aims to work in partnership with parents to ensure all students are achieving the best they can in a high-quality learning environment. All staff at the school share the ambition and drive to keep improving the school and encouraging pupils to achieve the best results they can and enjoy their time in School.
The school is located on the outskirts of Darwen and is easily accessible via car and has limited free parking on site, however there is ample off- site parking. The School is also accessible via public transport and has close bus links.
To join us and be successful in this Year 6 Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Hold a L2 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working within Year 6
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 6 Teaching Assistant in Darwen or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£65.00 - £75.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
£65.00 - £80.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
£63.51 - £73.51 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.