Tradewind Recruitment are looking for a primary Teaching Assistant to work in a friendly primary school in Doncaster.
This is an exciting opportunity that is due to start in January 2021. They are seeking an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work on a whole class basis within a Year 3 class. The role is a full-time position from 8.30am-3.30pm each day, Monday to Friday. The salary will range from £14,507 - £16,800.
The school is a dynamic primary school based in North West Doncaster. The SLT are highly supportive and there are great opportunities for CPD.
The primary Teaching Assistant will be required to work on a full-time basis from 8.30am-3.30pm each day. The role will involve working within a Year 3 class on a whole class basis. There will also be some small group intervention work helping boost attainment in Maths and Literacy.
Teaching Assistant experience, KS2 experience desirable, DBS check
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Doncaster. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.email@example.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.