Tradewind Recruitment is seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to join the team at an Ofsted-rated "good" secondary school in Enfield, North London.
They are seeking a Teaching Assistant to assist a class teacher who is new to the school. You will be working closely together and you will provide additional support where required, assisting with the day to day running of the classroom, lesson preparation, working with students who require additional support etc.
You should have an excellent work ethic, a great team spirit and an ability to engage well with students and staff alike.
From 30th October, for the academic year
Location: Enfield borogh
Salary: £80-90 per day
Hours: 8.15am - 4.15pm, Monday to Friday, term time only
- Assisting the class teacher who is new to the school
- Provide individual and small group support to students, assisting with their academic progress and well-being
- Support the classroom teacher in the planning and delivery of lessons
- Help to prepare and maintain resources and materials
- Provide assistance and support to students with special educational needs and disabilities
- Supervise and support students during independent and group work activities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a school setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards teaching and learning
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- A passion for education and a commitment to making a difference in the lives of young people
The school is modern and well resourced, with a great team. This role will offer an excellent opportunity to establish yourself in a good school.
The school has a small car park and is a 10 minute walk to the nearest overground station.
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment :
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your well-being matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in applying for this SEN Teaching Assistant role in Enfield, please click "apply now" or contact Stuart Edge at Tradewind at email@example.com or 020 7845 5450 option 2.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.