Are you looking for your next role as a Teaching Assistant for Primary Schools within Gainsborough? The roles will be flexible on a long term, short term and day to day basis over 5 days.
The successful candidate will have experience as a Teaching Assistant and experience of nurture and behaviour management in a Primary School setting. The role is to support local primary schools within EYFS, KS1 and KS2 classes.
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a school setting, ideally with knowledge of EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculum.
Be able to support in the delivery of high quality learning experiences for all pupils including those with Special Educational Needs
- Have an understanding of safeguarding children
- Have experience of nurture and behaviour management
- Be supportive with high expectations of behaviour management
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Be confident at using ICT, and willing to learn new skills
- Have the ability to work independently, showing initiative, as well as being part of a team, co-operating and collaborating with other staff
- Have a fun personality with a good sense of humour
Pay for the role is from £76 - £96 per day. For more information on the Teaching Assistant role please contact Charlotte Johnson on 01522 775347 / email@example.com
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful as a Teaching Assistant you will need to:
- Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification or previous experience within a teaching assistant role
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 28 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: Liverpool, London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.