Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for a supportive school to work in? Can you get the most out of learning for primary aged students? If YES contact Tradewind now and apply to the role of Teaching Assistant in EYFS to start ASAP on a full time basis
At Tradewind Recruitment, we are seeking to recruit an EYFS Teaching Assistant who will have relevant school based experience. If this is for you then apply to Tradewind now for this full time contract 8:30 till 3:45pm Monday to Friday. This school is based in the Royal of Greenwich.
The Teaching Assistant salary for this post will be on a contracted basis via the agency at £80-95 per day.
Tradewind are seeking a Teaching Assistant that is engaging and proactive. Someone that wants to help the students learn and push each child to be the best they can be. The successful candidate will inspire students, take them on a learning journey and work well alongside the teacher.
If you are a Teaching Assistant with a great attitude, recent school based experience and someone that will go the extra mile then this is the role for you. It's the perfect school for candidates that want to be valued and supported, who are willing to be involved with training and development and further themselves as well - could be the ideal for a Teaching Assistant wanting to get more experience before becoming a Teacher.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage interested candidates to apply ASAP.
Join us in making a positive impact in this EYFS Teaching Assistant post and apply NOW to become a Teaching Assistant at this excellent primary school in the heart of Greenwich.
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you CPD delivered through The National College platform all free of charge to you!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100 and be entered into our £1000 draw
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Qualification as a Teaching Assistant such as CACHE Level 2 or 3 is desirable but not essential
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant from educational setting
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover your employment and education history since you finished formal education and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Teaching Assistant. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is the market leader in Education Recruitment - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We excellent CPD courses through The National College, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 14 offices in the UK.
Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.