At Tradewind Recruitment, we are seeking to recruit a Teaching Assistant who will work in a full time position to support a Primary School in the borough of Greenwich
The Teaching Assistant salary for this post will be on a contracted basis via the agency at £80-95 per day.
Tradewind are seeking a Teaching Assistant who will be able to provide students with access to a the best education, learning and enrichment experiences. The students will need to benefit from the successful candidates wealth of knowledge and experience. From the classroom, to visits into the community, sports and PE, music and arts and engaging with all, we want a Teaching Assistant that will unlock potential of students. The education and experiences offered to the young people will be brought to life by you as a Teaching Assistant and if you're an inspirational person we want to hear from you!
About the role:
- Work with individuals or small groups of students in the classroom under the direct supervision of the teacher
- Support pupils to understand instructions, push them to be independent learners and be inclusive of all pupils
- Support the teacher in behaviour management and keeping pupils on task, focused and working to their goals
- Support pupils in social and emotional well-being, reporting problems to the teacher as appropriate - understanding the students needs and dealing with things without need for fuss.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. We encourage interested candidates to apply ASAP.
Join us in making a positive impact in this Teaching Assistant post and apply NOW to become a Teaching Assistant at this excellent primary school in Greenwich.
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you CPD delivered through The National College platform all free of charge to you!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100 and be entered into our £1000 draw
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Qualification as a Teaching Assistant such as CACHE Level 2 or 3 is desirable but not essential
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant from educational setting
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover your employment and education history since you finished formal education and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Teaching Assistant. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is the market leader in Education Recruitment - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We excellent CPD courses through The National College, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 14 offices in the UK.
Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.