COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in Hackney, London?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to join a lovely Primary School in Hackney from September 2021. This is a temp to perm contract. You will be working with a Year 4 class providing support to the class teacher and preparing the classroom for lessons and activities. You will need to have excellent behaviour management skills and be able to use your own initiative as well as work as part of a team.
As a Teaching Assistant for this role, you must have the following:
- at least 1 years' experience working in a primary school setting
- a recognised qualification up to Level 3
- possess excellent communication skills
- be a committed team player
The school - Hackney
The school located in the heart of Hackney is rated Outstanding by Ofsted with a supportive and friendly team of staff. The school is part of a federation with a strong support network throughout all three schools. The school has an enriched global curriculum with digital learning. It has a modern feel with lots of indoor and outdoor space.
If you feel you match the above criteria, please get in touch with Annie at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email email@example.com.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.