Part-time (2-3days per week)
Start - ASAP until May 2020
Would you like to make a real difference to pupils by helping them achieve the SATs grades they deserve?
Tradewind are recruiting for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to provide SATs Booster's within Upper Key Stage 2.
We are working with a two form Primary School in Halton, who are looking for an additional member of staff to ensure the children within year 6 have the right resources to achieve the results they deserve.
This school is looking for a passionate teaching assistant to work with both small groups and children on a 1:1 basis in the run up to SAT's. The school is looking for a likeminded member of staff to hit the ground running. Therefore, experience is essential, as you would be required to support SATs Booster groups to identify students learning gaps and narrow them by working with individuals and within groups.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be working with students within upper KS2 that are working both below and above the national curriculum to ensure all children achieve the best possible results.
The school is in Halton and is easily accessible by both public transport and car. They also offer a large onsite car park.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
* Has experience of working with Upper Key Stage 2 supporting SATs boosters or working with the upper Key stage 2 curriculum.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teaching Assistant in Halton. Or for more information about the role, contact our Liverpool office on 0151 221 9666.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
Tameside, Greater Manchester
Free on-site parking
£60.00 - £65.00 per day
St. Helens, Merseyside
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.