Reception Class Teaching Assistant
Job type: Full-time, long-term temporary position
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 4pm
Start date: ASAP
End date: July 2024
Pay: £80 to £90 per day
Are you seeking a general class Teaching Assistant role? Do you have experience in Early Years?
Tradewind are seeking a talented and energetic Teaching Assistant to provide EYFS classroom support in a thriving primary school based in Hammersmith.
Why join Tradewind?
- Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
About the school:
- Committed to maximising the potential of each individual child
- Judged to be a "good" school in their latest Ofsted inspection
- Highly supportive Senior Leadership Team & Head Teacher
- Implements a rich curriculum
- Friendly team of staff!
About the role:
- Provide general Teaching Assistant support in a Reception class
- Support pupils ages 4 - 5 years
- Implement EYFS curriculum
- Promote a positive learning environment
- Support pupils with phonics
- Lead 1:1 and group activities
- Strong understanding of EYFS framework
- Degree in Early Childhood Studies / CACHE Level 3 Childcare is ideal
- Confident supporting pupils as a TA
- Must be available full-time and long-term
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as a Reception Class Teaching Assistant in Hammersmith. Or for more information about the role, contact Hana Abdulkadir on 020 7845 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career in Education!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.