A fantastic primary school in Muswell Hill, Haringey are recruiting a teaching assistant to start April 2021.
This is an exciting role for someone with good experience already as a teaching assistant in a primary school setting. You will ideally have some experience supporting children in KS2 and will demonstrate a desire to make a positive difference in children's learning. The role involves supporting children in two separate KS2 classes as well as occasionally working with individuals on a 1-1 or in small group basis providing intervention based learning for those children that are struggling.
The school offer a friendly, welcoming close-knit team who work hard to ensure children have the best start in life. The senior leadership team are friendly, approachable and ensure that children feel safe and happy in the school.
The school is located in close to Muswell Hill Broadway, a lovely area of North London and is easily accessed by a number of bus routes.
The head teacher is looking for an Teaching Assistant who:
- Has a good academic background, ideally you will be degree educated however if you demonstrate good experience within a primary school.
- Has an engaging, confident approach - able to build positive relationships with pupils and staff
- Has previous primary school experience working as a teaching assistant
- Experience working in KS2
This role requires someone who is:
- Confident knowledge of the primary curriculum
- Able to teach small groups- precision interventions
- Excellent level of grammar, English
- A friendly, positive personality
- A can do attitude and team player
Interventions Teaching Assistant, Alexandra Palace, Haringey
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
The job role
- KS2 class
- Teaching Assistant
- Long term, 5 days per week-April start
- Term time only
- 30am - 4pm
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant, Tottenham, Haringey Greater London, quoting reference
Or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.