The school are seeking a reliable and creative practitioner who can commit to working in the role until July 2021. This is a full time position working 8:30am - 4:00pm daily. Pay for this role is £70-£80 per day.
The school are committed to ensuring that every child reaches their potential. They are an inclusive setting where parents, carers, staff and local governors work collectively to meet the needs of their community. The school have a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum that is taught by motivated and highly skilled staff.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting teaching and learning in a Year 1 class. All pupils in class are learning at different levels so the successful candidate will be required to work in partnership with the class teacher to differentiate work for pupils to ensure they are receiving full access to the curriculum. The successful candidate will be nurturing and calm to ensure all pupils feel comfortable and settled at school.
For this Year 1 Teaching Assistant role, the school are seeking a candidate who:
- Has recent and previous experience working in a school setting
- Calm and compassionate practitioner
- A team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Is willing to contribute to the broader life of the school
- Displays and demonstrates a passion for education and high standards of teaching and learning
The school is located in Harrow and is very accessible via public transport (overground and underground stations) and has a car park available for staff.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position the school are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has previous experience working in a school setting.
The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas police Clearances and professional reference checks.
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Teaching Assistant role in Harrow JN -022021-314279. Alternatively, more information please contact Charlotte or Mohammed at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450/ email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.