Have you recently graduated and are now considering a career in education? Would gaining valuable classroom experience help to kickstart your career as an educator? If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you!
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a fantastic Secondary School in Harrow who are seeking a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their team ASAP. This Graduate Teaching Assistant position will be offered on a full time long term basis and run until the end of the academic year.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting and facilitating successful student learning in classes across the curriculum in Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting student learning within the classroom through differentiation and strategic, encouraging support
- Providing specialised support within your specialised subject area
- Delivering targeted interventions to individual or small groups of students outside of the classroom
- Plan and deliver differentiated lessons and tasks for SEN pupils
- Providing guidance, educational, social and emotional support
- Reporting on student progress to teachers and parents/carers
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with aspirations to pursue a career in teaching. Prior experience working or volunteering with children in any way will be beneficial but not essential. The successful candidate will:
- Be a confident, proactive and engaging individual
- Hold a 2:1 (minimum) degree
- Be able to work well both within a team and individually
- Have exceptional communication, literacy and numeracy skills
Serviced by the Metropolitan, Bakerloo and Overground lines as well as local buses, this school is easily accessible from all areas of North West London.
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this exceptional opportunity as a Graduate Teaching Assistant in Harrow. Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Caitlin; 0207 845 5450 option 2 / Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.