Are you an English Graduate for a passion for education? Are you interested in commencing a career in education? Would gaining practical classroom experience in a supportive Secondary School environment be the confirmation you are seeking before commencing your Teacher Training? If this sounds like you, then this could be the role you have been searching for!
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a highly regarded Secondary School in Harrow who are seeking an English Graduate to join their EAL team as a Teaching Assistant. This is a full time, long term position that will commence in September 2021 and run for the entire academic. This position offers £70 - £75 per day, based on experience. The successful Teaching Assistant must hold a recent degree in English, and ideally be able to speak Arabic or Romanian.
*** English Graduate required for EAL Teaching position - Mainstream Secondary School in Harrow
*** Open to all recent English Graduates who are passionate about education!
*** Full time, Long Term Contract commencing September 2021 for entire academic year
*** Exciting opportunity for aspiring English Teacher passionate about supporting EAL Students
This is an incredible opportunity for aspiring English Teachers to gain practical experience in a supportive Secondary School. Well connected via public transport, this Secondary School in Harrow is easily accessible from North, West and Central London and the Home Counties. Parking is also available for those who drive.
About the role - EAL Teaching Assistant - Harrow, North West London:
- This full time, long term position will see you supporting EAL students in KS3 to KS5 who require additional support with the English Language skills, to enable them to fully access their curriculum
- Supporting students individually within the mainstream classroom, as well as individual and small group intervention sessions, you will encourage, motivate and inspire these students to work to their full potential
- You will have responsibilities in KS4 English Literature where you will assist the class teacher to deliver these lessons to your EAL students
About the candidate - EAL Teaching Assistant - Harrow, North West London:
- The successful EAL Teaching Assistant will hold a recent English Degree and be passionate about education
- This role would particularly suit an aspiring English Teacher who is eager to gain practical experience
- Ideally, the successful Teaching Assistant will speak Arabic or Romanian
- You must be confident, engaging, supportive and approachable. You will be able to work independently and as part of a team, and be willing to go above and beyond for your students
How to Apply - EAL Teaching Assistant - Harrow, North West London:
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this exceptional opportunity as an EAL Teaching Assistant in Harrow. Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Caitlin; 0207 845 5450 option 2 / Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
Graduate Teaching Assistants Required across London - Work in mainstream Secondary Schools to build you classroom experience before pursuing a Teaching Qualification - Supporting student with mild special educational needs or other barriers to their learning to achieve their best - Full Time, Long Term opportunities commencing the Summer and Autumn Terms!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.