As a Teaching Assistant, you will be working across departments in KS3, KS4 and KS5 working closely with class teacher and the SENCO to ensure that the individual needs of all students are met, and that every pupil has an equal opportunity of reach their full academic potential. You will have a group of key students who you work with to raise attainment and to achieve their academic, social and emotional goals, through small group and individual interventions, bespoke tasks and activities as well as differentiated lessons.
This position would particularly suit an experienced Teaching Assistant eager to make an impact within a new setting. This school will also consider applications from recent graduates with tutoring or voluntary experience with children who are eager to gain classroom experience to commence their careers in education.
Serviced by the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines as well as local buses, this school is easily accessed from North, West and Central London.
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this exceptional opportunity as a Teaching Assistant in Hillingdon. Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Caitlin; 0207 845 5450 option 2 / Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role in Hillingdon you will need to:
· Have similar experience in a previous position, ideally within a school setting
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.