Tradewind Recruitment is working with a large, fast-paced Secondary School in Hillingdon who are looking for a bright, confident Teaching Assistant to join their inclusion team! This is a full time position that will commence ASAP and run for the full academic year.
As a Teaching Assistant in Hillingdon, your responsibilities will include:
- Encourage, motivate and support students requiring assistance to reach their full potential within the classroom
- Working with students who have mild special educational needs or learning difficulties and differentiating or creating class activities tailored to their needs, abilities and interests
- Working alongside class teachers and inclusion team members to create safe, inspiring, motivating and encouraging learning environments for students to achieve their full academic, social and emotional potential!
To be successful in this Teaching Assistant position in Hillingdon, you will:
- Have recent experience supporting children or youths academically, socially or behaviourally and be confident adapting your support to meet their needs
- Be a confident, positive, personable individual who thinks outside of the box and can quickly create successful working relationships with students and staff alike
- Be able to support students with SEN or learning/behavioural difficulties and be flexible around their needs, using your initiative to assess and respond to changing situations
- This position would also suit a recent graduate who aspires to a career in education and is keen to gain practical classroom experience
This Secondary School in Hillingdon is serviced by local buses and London Underground Tube services.
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this exceptional opportunity as a Teaching Assistant in Hillingdon. Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Caitlin; 0207 845 5450 option 2 / Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.