SANZA Teaching Agency are currently looking for a successful and hardworking Teaching Assistant to work in an Ofsted rated "Outstanding" school in the heart of Hillingdon. The role is due to commence as soon as possible and will continue until July 2019 with the view to being extended in September 2019. This will be a full-time role working five days per week. Your daily rate of pay will be £75.00 - £85.00 per day.
The school create an exciting and thriving environment where every achievement is celebrated. Both staff and children are challenged academically to achieve the highest standards of teaching and learning.
We are looking for a determined Teaching Assistant who is confident that they can assist students that require extra support.
If you are successful, the school can offer you a working environment that has energy and kindness poured into day to day life. The school has a family feel with warm and caring staff and excellent behaviour management policies. CPD is provided for all Teachers and Teaching Assistants monthly. All staff receive 1 hour lunches.
By registering with SANZA, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Teaching Assistant Role in Hillingdon. Alternatively, more information please contact Aaron Lemard at SANZA Teaching on 0207 845 6240 firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.