SEN Teaching Assistant, Hindley
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an organised SEN Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Hindley?
We are recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant for a school situated in Hindley, Wigan. The school is a one form entry Ofsted "Good "Church of England primary school. The school has a caring, Christian community firmly founded on Christian values. The staff all work together to provide a caring, family ethos in which their learners will be loved and nurtured in such a way as they in turn develop a respect and tolerance for all. It is a happy, caring school where everyone tries their best. This role is to start 19th April 2021 working full time until July 2021.
The Headteacher provides strong, clear leadership. She has high ambitions for the school and equally high expectations of all staff. Teamwork is strong across the school and everybody works together, is involved and accountable. The school has strong links with parents, carers and the local community. Behaviour in the school is generally good, and students are respectful of each other and of the adults in the school. The school is based in Hindley and has excellent motorway links and is also accessible via public transport.
This primary school is looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work with various SEN pupils in KS1. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management, a good knowledge of the National Curriculum and have prior experience of supporting children with challenging behaviour and Autism.
The role itself will involve working across KS1 supporting children with SEN's with all their learning and development needs including phonics, reading, maths and fine motor skills.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Hold a L3 or above Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
- SEN experience including ADHD, Autism
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you are fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN Teaching Assistant in Hindley or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email- email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.