Do you hold a high-level English degree?
Are you looking to get into Teaching?
Would like to gain valuable classroom experience.
Tradewind recruitment are working closely with a Secondary School in Hounslow who is for a Teaching Assistant to support English classes to start after the Easter half term break.
If you hold an English degree or equivalent and looking to begin a career in education - This exciting position could be for you.
Tradewind is currently recruiting a graduate with high level English degree to provide in class support within English classes for a secondary School located in Hounslow.
As the successful applicant you will be providing in class support to students within their English lesson across Key stage 3 and 4 (Year to year 10).
The school is constantly exploring ways in which they can improve. Their teachers are passionate about learning and continuously challenge students to achieve their very best. Their belief is to have an innovative and creative learning environment in hopes to get students excited about education!
We are looking for:
- An eager English graduate who's looking to being making a positive difference with students
- Someone who will follow direction well as they will be given tasks and targets from the SENCO.
- Interested applicant must hold a English Degree or equivalent
- Someone who has a passion for working with students and is ideally looking to become a teacher in the near future.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Supervise students in the classroom
- Complete tasks given to you by teachers and your line manager
- Be open to working with students with special educational needs
- Is flexible to take on tasks that are necessarily attributed to be a Teaching Assistant
- Who is punctual
The school has recently been renovated which makes it an ideal learning environment for the students. The students are well behaved, and the school always tends to perform very well on their yearend exams. Its grounds are very beautiful and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time at this wonderful educational institution.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary.
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent.
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor.
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward.
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Hounslow. Or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer. We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.