We are recruiting an experienced, passionate and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work with primary aged children, some of whom have learning difficulties and all of whom have gifts, talents and enthusiasm for learning.
If you are looking for an adventure and opportunity, then we would like to hear from you!
Through a Christian ethos and strategically planned personalised curriculum, delivered in partnership with other outstanding education partners, our Huyton-based Primary School provides an excellent education experience for children and families. With a child-centred, family-focused and community-oriented approach to education, staff empower pupils to achieve fantastic things.
We are looking for a well-educated, flexible and confident team player who has experience of working with children in a school. The job involves supporting children's learning, assisting class teachers, and helping to make and maintain a positive, organised, efficient learning environment. You will be part of a team working collaboratively to develop outstanding practice. If you feel you are ready for this challenge, we would be delighted to welcome you to our dynamic team.
We will appoint someone who:
- Has excellent all-round communication skills;
- Has experience of working in a classroom in a school or educational setting;
- Can read and write fluently, has very good spelling and is confident in maths (at least GCSE or equivalent);
- Can demonstrate self-confidence, common sense and maturity;
- Is flexible and practical;
- Understands how children learn;
- Use ICT confidently;
- Bring an additional skill to schools( e.g. gardener, cook, artist, an ICT whiz, dancer, photographer, musician…)
If you think this is for you then please apply!
To express an interest in the role, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, please call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.