Tradewind are working with a number of excellent schools across the Hull area who are looking for Teaching Assistants to support on an "on call" basis.
This requires a flexible approach to work and being able to take last minute calls for requirements as well as pre-planned bookings.
Due to the volume of requests, we are looking to engage with suitable applicants for when schools reopen.
Payment will be between £65.00 and £75.00 per day for bookings - depending on the role and school.
You will be working with a variety of schools across a region that caters for a range of families who live across local villages and towns. The schools are Primary based and experience of EYFS-Y6 is essential. You must have recent experience of working with children.
Student behaviour will differ from school to school so the ideal applicants will be strong behaviour managers, who are flexible enough to work across a number of different subject areas.
For the most part, the schools provide on-site car parking for those that drive.
Experience of working on a 1:1 basis with students who have varying SEND needs is also desirable.
* Assisting the teacher in delivering work with the child
* Developing curricular knowledge as required by the school
* Undertaking observations of pupils and contributing to pupil records
* Abiding by and work towards all the policies within the school e.g. behaviour management, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities
* Carrying out the above duties in accordance with the Children's Services Department's Equal Opportunities Policy.
Experience working as a Teaching Assistant
Experience working with students who often display challenging behaviour
All work with Tradewind requires a DBS on the update service, and collection of at least two verified references.
An up to date CV with a 10 year career history
Legal Right to Work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Hull.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.