Here at Tradewind Recruitment we are working closely with an outstanding independent school located in Kingston who are looking for a Teaching Assistant on a part time basis.
This exciting opportunity is available for from the new academic year - 5 days per week (Monday to Friday) 8.00am - 4.00pm.
The role of a Teaching Assistant is a great way to gain valuable classroom experience and it will also give you a better understanding on different learning abilities and an opportunity to work with different experienced teachers!
A positive and motivated Teaching Assistant would be an excellent addition to the school!
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting low ability students in assisting them with their numeracy and literacy and helping them to stay focused during lessons. The appointed TA role is best suited to a person who can communicate well with the students, committed and has great knowledge in all subjects.
You will have experienced teachers and support staff who will be able to help and guide you, holding daily meetings with you to help you prepare for the lessons throughout the day! This is a good opportunity to get tips and tricks that can help you to engage with the students and can keep them motivated! You will have access to the wide range of recourses that you will need for different lessons throughout the day too!
The school have a superb reputation for supporting graduates looking to gain school experience, then during their PGCE year, and nurturing them through their NQT year! It is a fantastic school that has been awarded "Good" for their passionate leadership team and strong departments that guide and help each other.
This school is in Kingston, South West London and is known for its amazing community support, designed to keep parents and staff in regular contact with each other especially during GCSE's.
(Full - time) Teaching Assistant | Kingston, | South West London
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant in Kingston role you will need to:
* Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference check.
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as (Full - Time) Teaching Assistant (TA) | Kingston. Or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.