School can offer:
*A supportive, forward thinking and hard-working team;
*A happy and caring environment;
*Children who are keen to learn and behave well;
*A place to share and test great ideas;
*Supportive trustees, parents and community;
*Excellent CPD opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
*Be enthusiastic, well-motivated and committed to young children and their development;
*Be someone who is able to challenge and motivate children;
*Be able to support the teacher in the delivery & assessment of learning activities, helping pupils to develop literacy and numeracy skills;
*Be able to contribute to creating an attractive and stimulating, safe/secure class/school environment through display;
*Contribute to the maintenance of assessment and classroom records;
*Support the maintenance of positive links between home and school;
*Be able to work on their own initiative.
Visits to the school aren't possible at this time but we would encourage you to call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 to discuss the role further. Or, alternatively, click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£65.00 - £75.00 per day
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£65.00 - £70.00 per day
Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.