If so, then please apply with your CV for this position!
** KS1 Teaching Assistant
** Full Time
** Long Term
** £70-£85 per day
** Temp to Perm
If successful, you will be working in a Key Stage 1 class of 30 students to support their learning throughout the week. You will partner with the class teacher to prepare and deliver lessons in line with the UK Curriculum. You will complete marking and pupil assessment as well as differentiating work for the lower ability students and those with special educational needs. You will be a positive presence in the classroom who is able to adapt quickly to different situations and who is keen to help in this successful Primary team!
The School are looking for;
* A proactive and independent worker
* Experience supporting students in Key Stage 1
* Experience managing challenging behaviour
* Sound knowledge of the UK Primary Curriculum
The School can offer;
* A committed, dynamic and ambitious staff team and supportive governing body
* Half termly Professional development
* Competitive rates of pay
If you would like to apply, please contact Nathan @ Sanza on 0207 845 6240 or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.