We are looking for an energetic and passionate teaching assistant who loves working with children.
The role is a fixed 1-year contract with the hours being 8:30-3:30pm term time only.
For the right candidate, this teaching assistant role could be a springboard to the Schools Direct route into teaching within the Lambeth Teaching Schools Alliance. As part of the role there will be opportunities to contribute to planning, lead sessions alongside the class teacher, support small groups within and outside the classroom and work with individual pupils. Therefore, having the personal confidence and capacity to engage in the activities mentioned above, across both key stages is crucial. This role may also include a small amount of cover in the school office.
If you are a team player, can approach all aspects of school life with a positive and optimistic attitude and are fully committed to achieving the goals and vision of the school, please apply.
This school is looking for someone who:
* is an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations
* is an enthusiastic and hardworking team player
* has a strong commitment to school improvement
* is ambitious with the ability to motivate and inspire
* secures high levels of achievement
* is committed to safeguarding all our children and their emotional well-being
* is able to communicate effectively with all members of the school community
The school can offer you:
* Generous opportunities for CPD
* Fully committed and supportive colleagues
* A calm, welcoming culture and positive environment to work in
* An environment where you can grow and develop
* Fantastic children to work with
To find out more information or to apply, please contact Nathan @ Sanza on 0207 845 6240 or email email@example.com
in a row!
£55.00 - £68.00 per day + Over 35+ Free Accredited CPD Courses
South East London, London
Oldham, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.