The Headteacher is keen to recruit an experienced dynamic, confident, Teaching Assistant who can come in and hit the ground running.
The position starts after half term 7th June 2021 paying a daily rate of £80.00.
Your working hours are 8.30am -4.00pm
This 3-form entry Primary school was opened to meet the demand for high quality primary school places in Southwark, and now educates children from Reception to Year 6.
They have a superb team of teachers and support staff, all of whom are experts in primary education. The school values and invest in staff, with excellent training, development, and planned career progression.
The school is within walking distance from 2 main train stations. It can also be accessed easily by bus or car and there are parking facilities for staff nearby.
By joining this school, they can offer you:
- Support and mentoring from some of the best leaders in education
- The opportunity to work with some amazing children!
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as a KS2 SEN Teaching Assistant you will need to have:
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- The ability to work in a team and support others
- The skills to enable students to think and work independently
- Educated to degree level or at least one years' experience working in a school
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as a KS2 Teaching Assistant. Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 email@example.com
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.