SEND Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate and dedicated Teaching Assistant to join a Good primary school in Whalley. This role is an exciting opportunity to support a child from Ukraine on a 1:1 basis.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the teacher in creating a positive and engaging learning environment. You will have the chance to make a real difference to the lives of young children, helping them to reach their full potential.
The hours of work are 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday to Friday, offering a stable and consistent work schedule, with daily pay rates of £78-£80. This role is to start in January and will continue for the full academic year.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- NVQ level 2 qualification
- Experience of working with children
- Experience of working in a relevant classroom environment
- Experience of supporting pupils with additional needs
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you're an experienced primary teaching assistant looking for an exciting new opportunity and would like to register with Tradewind Recruitment, please apply now and take the next step in your career!
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.