Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Reception Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Leigh?
Tradewind are currently recruiting an outstanding Reception Teaching Assistant for a very popular catholic school in Leigh within the Wigan area. The role is a long-term temporary role to start in March 2021 and will run until July 2021 with the possibility of it extending.
This 2-form entry Catholic primary school is passionate about providing students with the skills and enthusiasm for Secondary School. They provide a safe, happy, and well-disciplined learning environment with a strong catholic ethos. This primary school is looking for a Teaching Assistant with Reception experience, to join their hardworking department and continue to ensure all children meet their individual targets while challenging them academically to push themselves further. The school is extremely welcoming, and the dedicated staff work effectively together and have very successful relationships with parents, the catholic church, and the local community.
This "Good" Primary School caters for approx. 448 pupils across ages 3-11, the school aims to work in partnership with parents to ensure all students are achieving the best they can in a high-quality learning environment. All staff at the school share the ambition and drive to keep improving the school and encouraging pupils to achieve the best results they can and enjoy their time in School.
The school is located on the outskirts of Wigan and is easily accessible via car and has parking on site. The School is also accessible via public transport and has close bus links.
This primary school is looking for a confident, friendly teaching assistant to work within Reception. The successful candidate must have an excellent knowledge of phonics and phonics assessments and have prior experience of supporting children in Reception.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Hold a L2 or above Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working in Reception
- Experience with Phonics
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Reception Teaching Assistant in Wigan or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.