SEN Teaching Assistants required for working in an SEN School in Lewisham, working daily and long-term supply. Roles will start after February halfterm. We have positions available within Primary and Secondary.
AS an SEN Teaching Assistants you are there to support to the students so they can grow learners can grow and succeed. Students may learn through a sensory approach, through play and practical activities or through a more formal approach. SEN Schools aim to prepare young people for their future paths after they leave school.
This role would suit candidates looking to gain experience towards a career or further education and training in occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, SEN Teaching, and working in the disability sector.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant will have: * Strong understanding and experience of supporting pupils with additional needs * Experience supporting young people with SEN, previous experience working in an SEN setting and above all patience, kindness and an adaptable approach to everyday as no 2 days are the same.
When you work for Tradewind you get the best rates of pay and a committed consultant that will listen to you and understand what is the best setting for you to work in, we are on hand to provide training and always put your well being first.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you would like to apply for this role please contact email@example.com or call me on 0207 8455450 and press 3. I look forward to hearing from you.