Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for something new, something different? Do you love supporting children but want more challenge and responsibility? This role could be perfect for you...
This large established primary school has 4 forms of entry in total, split across 2 local sites. They are currently looking for experienced Teaching Assistants to join them as part of their reintegration scheme. The position full time and is paying a daily rate of £75 - £85 depending on experience.
This Outstanding primary school near on the border of Lewisham and Bromley South East London have secured high achievement for pupils and outstanding teaching over many years. They received Outstanding ratings in all areas their last 2 Ofsted inspections and this continues to improve as the school expands. The senior leadership team passionately believe that happy children learn best and happy teachers and staff will deliver outstanding outcomes for children. The role itself will involve working as part of a team of TAs to support students in reintegrating back in school after lockdown. This will involve academic support as well as mental health and helping with social skills development.
The school is located in a convenient area of South East London, with excellent bus and train links from central and South East London. There is also a staff car park for those who wish to drive.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit a number of Teaching Assistants to interview/trial ASAP
The Teaching Assistant must:
· Have previous experience working with children ideally as a Primary TA
· Have a good understanding of phonics
· Be a hard working and versatile team player
· Show drive to maintain their outstanding outcomes for pupils
· Enjoy working with a positive and established staff team
By joining this school as a Teaching Assistant, they can offer you:
· An incredibly happy working environment
· Staff who are extremely supportive
· A leadership team who are hands on-every single day.
· Continuous CPD and leadership opportunities in an expanding school
· An exceptional ethos of care for pupils, staff and families
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
· Hold GCSEs or higher ideally a graduate
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Teaching Assistant opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
· As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
· We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
· Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
· More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
· Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.