Teaching Assistant, Leyland
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Primary Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Leyland?
Tradewind are currently recruiting a hardworking and organised level 2 primary teaching assistant for a very popular school in Leyland. The role is a temporary long -term role to start in June 2021 and will continue until July 2022.
This 1-form entry Primary School is looking for a teaching assistant to join their team. They place a great deal of emphasis on friendship, compassion, respect and perseverance. This primary school has a strong Christian ethos and daily worship takes place within the school.
This Primary School is passionate about providing students with the skills and enthusiasm for Secondary School and offer a nurturing multi-faith environment. They provide a safe, happy and well-disciplined learning environment and have a supportive SLT.
This "good "Primary school caters for approx. 234 pupils across ages 4-11, the school aims to work in partnership with parents to ensure all students are achieving the best they can in a high-quality learning environment. All staff at the school share the ambition and drive to keep improving the school and encouraging pupils to achieve the best results they can and enjoy their time in School.
The school is located on the outskirts of Leyland and is easily accessible via car and has a small free parking on site, with ample offsite parking The School is also accessible via public transport and has close bus links.
This primary school is looking for a confident, friendly teaching assistant to work within their Year 4 class. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management, a good knowledge of the National Curriculum and have prior experience of supporting children within Key Stage 2.
The role itself will involve working within the school's year 4 class. We are looking for a strong teaching assistant who will be supporting the class teacher, working within small groups within the classroom.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Hold a L2 or above teaching assistant or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working in KS2 is preferred.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teaching Assistant in Leyland or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£65.00 - £75.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
£65.00 - £80.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
£9.99 - £11.53 per hour + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.