The Governors of a Dingle-based Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teaching Assistant for 27.5 hours a week, 38 weeks per year. The hours include lunchtime supervision for a half hour each day (allowing for a half hour lunch break).
The successful candidate will become part of a friendly and hardworking staff; working under the Class Teacher's direction to support all children within the class setting. Our pupils are very welcoming, well-mannered and motivated to learn, and this has been recognised and celebrated by Ofsted. We see it as our role to develop and nurture the 'whole child', whilst recognising their unique qualities that each individual brings to our community. We offer the same development and opportunities to our dedicated staff, so CPD is available to meet the needs of the successful applicant.
What is essential?
· Previous experience of working with children;
· Level 2 (or above) qualification;
· A willingness to learn;
· A readiness to work alongside all children within the class;
· Capable of showing initiative;
· Friendly, approachable manner;
· Good communication skills;
· Supportive of our school ethos.
To discuss your application further or express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.