You will be working as a Teaching Assistant for a two-form entry primary school based just outside Liverpool City Centre.
This school have strong ties in the community and an excellent Early Years provision. You will be supporting a pupil in a reception class as a Teaching Assistant. This pupil has Autism (ASD) and is non-verbal. As a Teaching Assistant you will support the pupil's speech and language whilst also supporting the class teacher with behaviour management and any additional group work that is required.
To be successful for this role as a Speech and Language Teaching Assistant, you must have previous experience working in a Primary School, ideally you will have experience providing one to one support for pupils with Special Education Needs. Some experience with phonics, Makaton or PECS would also be ideal.
To join us and be considered for this Teaching Assistant position you must:
* Hold a recognised Teaching Assistant qualification at Level 2, 3 or any other equivalent qualification;
* Have experience supporting pupils of a primary school age
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS which is on the update service, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Provide a CV which covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind Recruitment:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Teaching Assistant position.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind Recruitment. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.