Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for your next position?
Tradewind are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our Liverpool secondary school who are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to start asap. The role is full time and will continue until 16th July. The position will be 5 days per week, 8.00am until 2.30pm. The successful candidate will be working on a 1-2-1 basis supporting a Year 9 secondary aged pupil with their academic and pastoral needs.
This Liverpool secondary school is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who:
* Has experience of working with children with ADHD
* Will quickly establish a relationship with the child
* Be able to assist the teacher with classroom management
* Will follow school policies, e.g. behaviour policy, safeguarding policy
* Will fully commit to the schools ethos as if they were a permanent member of staff
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role in a Liverpool secondary school you will need:
- Either a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or relevant experience working with children
- Experience of working with children aged 11-16
- Experience of working with children with ADHD and behavioural challenges
- An enhanced child workforce DBS on the update service, or be prepared to undertake a new disclosure at a cost of £48.50 (cost refunded after 20 working days)
- An overseas police check if applicable
- A minimum of 2 references covering 2 years, including your most recent employment reference
- A full, complete 10 year career history with all gaps accounted for
- Proof of Right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Teaching Assistant post based in a Liverpool secondary school
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.