Tradewind Recruitment, a leading education recruitment agency, is currently seeking an experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join a mainstream primary school on a full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant educational environment and make a positive impact on the lives of young learners.
Position: Level 3 Teaching Assistant
School Type: Mainstream Primary School
Contract Type: Full-Time Working
Hours: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Start Date: September
Duration: Full Academic Year
- Provide support to the class teacher and assist in delivering engaging and inclusive lessons.
- Help manage classroom behaviour and ensure a positive learning atmosphere.
- Support individual students or small groups to enhance their academic progress.
- Assist with planning and preparation of classroom activities.
- Contribute to the overall well-being and development of the students.
- Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Have experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school setting.
- Possess a strong understanding of the curriculum and educational practices.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Show a genuine passion for supporting the learning and development of children.
Tradewind Recruitment recognises the urgency in finding the right candidate and will be conducting immediate telephone interviews for suitable applicants. This allows us to move swiftly in the hiring process and secure the best talent for the role.
To apply for this position as a Level 3 Teaching Assistant, please submit your updated CV below.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.