1:1 Teaching Assistant
- Provide personalised support to a student on a one-on-one basis.
- Implement individualised education plans (IEPs) under the guidance of the classroom teacher.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborate with school staff to address specific needs and ensure student progress.
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant is advantageous.
- Enthusiasm for working with students in a one-on-one capacity.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Commitment to creating a positive and nurturing educational experience.
If you're enthusiastic about creating a positive and inclusive learning experience, we invite you to apply. Submit your CV below or contact email@example.com / 0151 221 9666.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.