This position is to cover a maternity post and there may be the opportunity of permanent employment. You will be working in a high achieving Primary school in the London Borough of Croydon.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be committed until the end of the academic year July 2021
- Proactive, positive and adaptable.
- High levels of Written and Spoken English. GCSE's Maths A - B grades
- A proven track record of working with children in a mainstream school
Your main responsibility as a KS2 SEN Teaching Assistant will be to support the class Teacher with the day to day running's of the classroom. You will be supporting pupils from a variety of backgrounds, who may have a range of learning and/or behavioural difficulties.
The work can be challenging, but watching the progress of the pupils that you work with can also be extremely rewarding.
Your daily pay rate is £80.00. Your working hours 8.30am - 4.00pm
- A friendly and well established Primary School, 2 form entry.
- A traditional, child centred approach where children's learning and safety is paramount.
- A school with very low staff turnover and staff that follow outstanding practice.
- A school which prides itself on nurturing Teaching Assistants into future teachers through the school's direct and Teach first programme
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
This School is within walking distance from several major bus routes. There is also off street parking.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as a KS2 Special Needs Teaching Assistant you will need to have:
- Educated to degree level or at least one years' experience working in a school
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
- British Sign Language or Makaton
To apply for the position as a KS2 SEN Teaching Assistant. Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 email@example.com
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.