Tradewind are currently working in partnership with a Special School in Islington who cater for students with Autism, Social and Emotional Mental Health and other special educational needs. The school has 4 separate sites. Tradewind, are also always there to support you. At Tradewind, we run over 40 CPD sessions that are held weekly and we will support you throughout the whole time of your placement. Everyone wants a purposeful job - to do something meaningful. Within Special Schools, that not only cater for students with disabilities but also cater for students who have social, emotional and mental health needs, can give you that. You will have opportunities to develop as a person, colleague, leader and activist. You'll make new friends and feel inspired to reach your potential. When working in a specialist environment, it is never 'just a job'. We are currently recruiting for a kind, passionate and honest Teaching and Behaviour Support Worker to join a school in Redbridge What does a Teaching and Behaviour Support Worker do? As a Support Worker you will be expected to provide an outstanding level of support that will enormously contribute to the children you support, to have a more comfortable and happy learning environment.
This could include:
· Supporting people to live independently - paying bills, money management, going shopping
· Excellent communication skills/relationship building - supporting the person to understand the world around them and promoting positive relationships.
One of the most amazing things about being a Support Worker is that anyone can do it! As long as you have a positive attitude.
As well as knowing that what we do is making a positive difference to people's lives, you will receive fair pay and have access to a wide range of rewards and benefits as one of our employees.
· Great working hours - school hours
· A vibrant team of experts, Speech & Language Therapists, Behaviour Analysts, Occupational Therapists and Specialist Teachers
· Highly competitive annual salary
· Continuous professional and personal development
· The school is in Islington, North London and is easily accessible by various tube stations including the Northern Line, Victoria Line and Piccadilly Line. It is also very close to King's Cross station so is accessible via several London boroughs.
The benefits of working with Tradewind:
1. As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching and Behaviour Support Worker in Islington, North London. Or for more information about the role, contact Alisha Sparks on [0207 845 5450.option3] or [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.