COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in Islington, London?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to join a lovely Primary School in Islington from April 2021. This is a full time, long-term role to work until the end of the academic year. You will be working with a Year 3 class providing support to the class teacher and preparing the classroom for lessons and activities. You will need to have excellent behaviour management skills and be able to use your own initiative as well as work as part of a team.
As a Teaching Assistant for this role, you must have the following:
- at least 1 years experience working in a primary school setting
- a recognised qualification up to Level 3
- possess excellent communication skills
- be a committed team player
The School - Islington
The school is situated in an excellent location in the heart of Central London. Surrounded by woodlands whilst also being close to transport links, the school is a popular choice in the area with an OFSTED rating of 'Outstanding'.
If you feel you match the above criteria, please get in touch with Annie at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email email@example.com.
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.