Year 1 Teaching Assistant, Haringey
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Are you an experienced KS1 teaching assistant? Tradewind Recruitment are looking for motivated and experienced year 1 teaching assistants for a fantastic two form entry primary school in Bruce Grove, Haringey.
The head teacher is keen to appoint a teaching assistant who has good knowledge of KS1 and has a caring, nurturing approach with the children.
Year 1 Teaching Assistant Role:
- Long term role
- Year 1 class assistant
- Some 1-1 and small group support
- Phonics groups
- Full time, hours 8.30am-4pm, due to start in March/April 2021.
The school offer:
- A friendly, welcoming team of staff who work hard to ensure children have the best start in life and are committed to inclusive educational practices.
- An enriching, engaging curriculum
- Teacher training routes. If you are considering teacher training this is brilliant school to learn in and potential train!
- Great transport links -close to several bus routes and train station
The head teacher is looking for a Year 1 Teaching Assistant who:
- Has previous experience in a school-based teaching assistant role
- Ideally you will have some good experience in KS1Has an engaging, confident approach
- Able to build positive relationships with pupils, parents and staff
- Phonics experience is a bonus
Location: Bruce Grove, Haringey
The job role:
Long term, 5 days per week to start in March 2021. Term time only 8.30am - 4pm
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Year 1 Teaching Assistant, Haringey or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on 02078455450 option 1 or email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.