Teaching Assistant, KS1, Haringey
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Would you like to work within a dynamic, welcoming primary school in Haringey, North London?
I am working with a lovely primary school in Crouch End, Haringey who would like to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant to support in KS1. The role is due to begin in September 2021.
This role requires an experienced teaching assistant who has previous experience working in KS1 and can confidently run phonics groups, as well as being able to support the class teacher. You will be providing whole class and small group support across the KS1 classes and will be aiming to boost literacy, reading levels and number skills, and may be involved in targeted catch-up programmes to some pupils.
- Has experience and/or trained in phonics
- At least one years' experience working in KS1
- Ideally you will have a good knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
- May have experience supporting children with SEN on a 1-1 basis in KS1
- Right to work in UK
The school is looking for a Teaching Assistant's who:
- Is a positive, engaging personality who is keen to develop in a friendly and dedicated school
- Commitment to the school, and open to development
- Excellent communication skills with children and adults
- Long term role
- Supportive staff and leadership
- Opportunities to progress if you wish to pursue teaching via schools direct.
Haringey, close to Crouch End.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant, or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on 02078455450 option 1 or email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.