Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Primary Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Camden?
Tradewind is currently recruiting for a hardworking and organised Teaching Assistant to work in one of our primary schools, working with a Key Stage 2 class starting from September 2021. This is a full-time role to work until the end of the academic year with the potential for the role to continue until the new academic year as well. As a Primary Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for working with small groups and 1:1 when required, whilst also providing support to the class teacher by setting up equipment and preparing the classroom for lessons.
Primary School - Camden
The school is a modern primary school located in the heart of Camden. It has excellent transport links and is recognised as the most popular in the area. It is a diverse and multi-cultural school with links to the wider community. It is rated 'Good' in all areas of Ofsted report.
For this role we are looking for:
- an experienced primary teaching assistant with at least 1 years' experience, who has worked with primary school children in line with the national curriculum
- a proactive team player who can also work well using their own initiative
- someone who is confident providing 1:1 support and facilitating small groups
- flexible and friendly individual with enthusiasm to learn
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Annie at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.