COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in Camden, London?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to join a lovely Primary School in Camden from September 2020. This is a full time, long-term role to work until the end of the academic year. You will be working with an Early Years class providing support to the class teacher and preparing the classroom for lessons and activities. You will need to have excellent behaviour management skills and be able to use your own initiative as well as work as part of a team.
As a Teaching Assistant for this role, you must have the following:
- at least 1 years' experience working in a primary school setting
- a recognised qualification up to Level 3
- experience working in Early Years/KS1
The School - Camden
This Academy provides a pre-prep school for their Early Years and Key Stage 1 classes with an average class size of 14-18 pupils. The classrooms are fully equipped with outstanding facilities. All teachers are supported by teaching assistants as well as specialist teachers in Music, Art, PE & DT. The school aims to provide pupils with an enriched and joyful learning environment with a supportive team of staff in developing children's academic and personal qualities.
If you feel you match the above criteria, please get in touch with Annie at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email email@example.com.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.