A two-form entry school in the borough of Havering, is looking for a Y5 general Teaching Assistant to support the children's learning; prepare the classroom for lessons; assist with displays and tidying up.
This five days a week role starts after asap and the school are looking for a commitment until at least July 2021. Long-term rates of between £70- £80 per day are being offered, depending on experience.
** General Teaching Assistant based in Year 5
** Borough of Havering **
** April 2021 start **
** £70 - £80 **
The school are looking for a Year 5 Teaching Assistant who possesses the following qualities:
- Experience of working in Y5 or Key Stage 2 in a Primary school
- Very good written and spoken English and Maths
- A friendly and amenable disposition
- Commitment until July
This large, new build is a bright and airy Primary school, with heaps of outdoor space for children to run off energy! It has specialist teachers and a state of the art Music room.
It is a developing school, that was established in 2015. The school are keen to meet teaching assistants who are ambitious, possibly graduates who would like to go onto doing their teacher training.
The school is centrally located in Romford, with a large carpark for all staff.
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Experience of supporting children in Year 5 or Key Stage 2
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this Year 5 teaching assistant role, and want to teach in a developing and exciting Primary school then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to Yolanda.email@example.com or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.