Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in Islington, London?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to join a lovely Primary School in Islington from September 2021. This is a full time, long-term role to work until the end of the academic year. You will be working in a Year 2 class, providing support to the class teacher and preparing the classroom for lessons and activities. You will need to have excellent behaviour management skills and be able to use your own initiative as well as work as part of a team. You will be helping and supporting the children make the transition into KS2.
As a Teaching Assistant for this role, you must have the following:
- at least 1 years' experience working in a primary school setting
- a recognised qualification up to Level 3
- experience working in KS1
- experience helping supporting SATs
If you feel you match the above criteria, please get in touch with Annie at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.