Teaching Assistant, (Walthamstow)
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Would you like to work within a dynamic primary school in Walthamstow?
I am working with a lovely primary school in Walthamstow who would like to appoint a full-time teaching assistant to support a pupil in the reception class and a child in the year 1 class who requires additional learning support.
The role is due to begin in September 2021 and is for the full academic year 2021/22.
You will be providing 1-1 and small group support across the reception and year 1 classes and will be supporting two children with SEN on a 1-1 bases throughout the day. This role requires a positive, engaging personality, and someone who is keen to develop in a friendly and dedicated team.
The headteacher is keen to appoint a teaching Assistant who has:
- Experience supporting children with special needs or children in early years
- Ideally you will have a good knowledge of the early years foundation stage, although this is not essential
- Phonics experience would be beneficial
- Personality, enthusiasm, and ambition are key!
- Commitment to the school and open to development
- Clear, confident verbal communication skills
- Confidence managing behaviour - can set and maintain boundaries with children
- Knowledge and/or interest in early years development
- Will demonstrate a commitment to the school and would like to progress in the school
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant. Or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on 02078455450 option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.