A friendly and supportive, two-form entry Primary School in the borough of Havering is looking to recruit an experienced Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant, to work alongside the teacher; take groups of children supporting them with literacy and numeracy and other general Teaching Assistant duties. Good written and spoken English is essential.
Do you live in Havering or in easy distance of Romford? If so, Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you.
This five days a week role starts in June and the school are looking for a commitment until at least July 2021. Long-term rates of between £70- £80 per day, depending on experience.
** General Teaching Assistant based in Key Stage 2
** Borough of Havering **
** ASAP **
** £70 - £80 **
This very popular two-form entry Primary School in Havering, benefits from a purposely - designed building with great facilities including a large playing field and an impressive climbing frame. Inside, there are specialist classrooms for technology, nurture, a dedicated filming and editing zone in addition to spacious classrooms for every year group. As the successful Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant you will be joining a growing school that places children at the heart of everything they do.
The school are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant who possesses the following qualities:
- Confidence and ability to support Key Stage 2 children with Maths and English
- Initiative, heaps of energy and great interpersonal skills
- A team player
- Good spoken and written English
The school is centrally located in Romford, with a large carpark for all staff.
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Experience of supporting children in Key Stage 2
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this teaching assistant role, and want to teach in a vibrant, dynamic and forward -thinking Primary school then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to Yolanda.email@example.com or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.