Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in Camden, London?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to join a vibrant Primary School in Camden for an ASAP start. This is for one term only. You will be working with a Nursery class providing support to the class teacher and preparing the classroom for lessons and activities. You will need to have excellent behaviour management skills and be able to use your own initiative as well as work as part of a team.
As a Teaching Assistant for this role, you must have the following:
- at least 1 years' experience working in a primary school setting, preferably Early Years
- a recognised qualification up to Level 3
- possess excellent communication skills
- be a committed team player
The School - Camden
The school is situated in an excellent location in the heart of Central London. Surrounded by woodlands whilst also being close to transport links, the school is a popular choice in the area with an OFSTED rating of 'Outstanding'.
If you feel you match the above criteria, please get in touch with Annie at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email email@example.com
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.