Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a Primary School in Manchester to start ASAP. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary from £65 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within Key Stage Two, mainly years 3 and 4. The successful Teaching Assistant will be responsible for supporting the whole class as well as delivering small group and one to one targeted interventions.
The school have specified that previous experience of working with in a primary school is desirable and child based work experience is essential. You will need to have the knowledge and skills to engage pupils in learning and an understanding of how to track pupil progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond ASAP. Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£14000 - £17500 per annum
£65.00 - £75.00 per day
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£70 - £80 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.