Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant - Manchester
Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you a hardworking Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in
This two form entry school require a Teaching Assistant to support a pupil in Year 6 who requires support with behavioural difficulties. The school are ideally seeking to recruit a Teaching Assistant who is Team Teach qualified and has prior experience of supporting children who can display challenging behaviour.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and
professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment
breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for a Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant on behalf of a warm and welcoming primary school in Manchester. The school has a positive impact on the pupils' spiritual, moral social and cultural development. Staff enjoy coming to work and work well together to utilise the curriculum well to enhance pupils' learning in reading, writing and mathematics.
The school is well led. The high aspirations and clear vision of senior leaders and governors have been instrumental in bringing about improvements to teaching and pupils' achievement since the last inspection. Pupils' achievement is good. From their individual starting points, all groups of pupils, including the most able, make at least good progress in reading, writing and mathematics.
Children get off to a good start in the early years provision where they thrive and rapidly develop new skills and knowledge. Teaching is good, this is because teachers and support staff have good professional knowledge. They relate to, and care for, all pupils and their families exceptionally well.
The School's aim is to work in partnership with parents to enable each child to reach its full potential. The staff encourage high expectations and work towards maximum progress for each and everyone of the schools' pupils.
Whilst the school bases its curriculum on the National Curriculum they offer a wide and exciting curriculum which aims to be engaging and stimulating for all our pupils. The headteacher encourages pupils to develop a love of learning, independence and resilience to prepare them for when they move to their next stages of education. The school is accessible via car or bus.
About the role This primary school is looking for a Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant to work with a pupil on a one to one basis, who is in year 6. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management and prior experience working with children who require behaviour support. The school have expressed that it is desirable for the successful Teaching Assistant to have prior Team Teach training, but this is not essential.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more
certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more
than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your
chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call Joanne in the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.